An Untitled Post




Hello! I'm glad that we still meet in this July! I mean, I have a time to write and update blog for this week.  Yeay! Finally I can update blog right on time! :D *Hmm, not really, I think :')*

Oh, maybe I should tell you why I'm using english in this post.
It's because I had a comment on my other post from her:


Yup, I bet one of you guys already know who she is. Or we usually know her as "Ran". But now, she just have changed her name and blog's name to "Crappy Little Notes".

She was the one blogger I've ever known who updated her blog with billingual, English and Indonesia. I like her post. And everytime I visited her blog, I tried to use english too in comment's box. Even my grammar's suck. I'll try as much as I can. :)

I don't know how much she already changed her blog or make some new blog. When I was visiting her blog, there always be another new posts that makes me thinking like, "What? A new post again? Where would the past post go?" Hmm, I really confuse, though. I can do nothing, 'cause all is up to the owners blog, right?

Instead, I'm really happy with all courage that she gives to me. She supports me to use english in my post's blog. And here I am, trying to using it. Why not? I wanna develop my english skill. If I'm not give it a try, I'm not gonna make it, then.

I'm sorry if there's still so much mistakes everywhere. Hehe.

Again, I really really want to say thank you for you, Ran :) Thanks for your blog that makes me want to try comment with english. And supports that you gave to me. Without it, I don't even know when I can try:)

I'm confused at the beginning. I don't know what I wanna write for this post. But I decided to write about Ran for the opening. I hope you don't mind if I talk about you here. Hehe. I really hope you'll read this :)

And now... Hmm.. What else should I tell you? Oh, I have an idea! How 'bout my love story? Just a part of it. Not a whole story. Do you want to hear that? I know that I've betrayed my first post in this blog that I didn't want to write about my love story. Hehehe. Forget about it. I think I just got amnesia. Haha

My daily life began to change lately. It's because his existing in my life. Uhuk, It doesn't sound like me, anyway :') Whatever~ I'm shy, actually. But I'm more than ashamed If I write this in Indonesia! Hahaha

He gave me a brand new day. A new experience. He also gave a strange feelings that i've never feel before.

Every saturday night or sunday we'll spend much time together. Eventhough we meet everyday, it seems like that's not enough. Hehe.

You might be wonder how I could going out with him. It'll be a long story to tell :p

I love him just the way he is. The way he looks at me, the way he treats me, he makes me feel loved. I love everything about him. He never showed me with a sweet words, he showed me with the act. There's no need a sweet words If you want to come near to the girls. Just prove it with the act. Girls will love it that way. It seems real than just a words, I think :)

He sometimes like a riddle which hard to be solved. That really makes me confused. It's not a big deal. Maybe I should try to understand him more.

Moreover, he always supports me. He'd like to read my new post blog everytime I said, "I'm writing for my new post blog"
And then he'd said, "Oh, what do you want to write about now?"
"Hmm, It's secret. It'll shock you if I tell you now :p"
"How 'bout the title? Could you at least tell me the title?"
"The title is... Untitled"
"Come on, I'm serious-_-"
"Yup, I'm serious. The title is untitled"
"..."
"How about reading my past blog?"
"I've read one"
"Which one?"
"Mudik Ala-ala"

He reads my post even when I didn't tell him to read yet. You know, I didn't force him to read my post, ok? He did it himself :p
It makes me happy, altough he never left a comment or anything behind. :)

What else? I dunno. I think I've told you much than I ever imagined before. Haha. This is out of my expectation XD

Just want to make clear, I'm using english, doesn't mean I didn't like bahasa. You might think and call me "sok Inggris, gak nasionalis" or whatever. But I just want to tell you "I'm still learning". I would be more pleased if you correct the mistakes I made there :)
You can use english, bahasa, or sundanese ge teu nanaon abdi mah. Whateper lah ya pokoknya *halah kumat deui*

Thank you for reading! :D

Special thanks to:
1. Ran
2. Wawan
3. Google Translate
Without them, I couldn't finish this post :D






pic source:
http://www.brandeli.com/brand_profile.asp?brand_idx=813

Posting Komentar

39 Komentar

  1. For the next post, I hope you keep writing in English. Hahaha, ngertilah maksudnya. Lumayan buat ngasah kemampuan writing.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You can visit Ran's blog if you want to learn English more on the blog :D Soalnya dia lebih konsisten pake bhs inggris, kalo gue kudu nunggu ampe kesambet dlu baru nulis pake bhs inggris, Rob :'D Wkwkw. Coba2 aja latian komenin pake b.ing di blog dia :) di blog gue jg gapapa dah, biar sama2 bljr ntar kita. hehe.

      Hapus
  2. Ini gue ngerti sih isi postingannya, tapi dari pada gue kesemutan mending komen pake basa indonesia aja ya eug.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya, dibb. I know what you feel. Karna gue jg sering bgtu, ngerti, tp giliran balesnya lagi males, krna kudu mikir ekstra. Dan itu bsa mnyebabkan kesemutan otak. :'D wkwk

      Hapus
  3. oh... i have no one who chalenge me to write in anglish.

    he did. cieeee hahaha, oh cmon, maybe I'll be embarrassed when someone-special reading my blogpost.

    oh bahasa inggrisku buruk

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. How about I challenge you to write a blogpost in English, too? Would you like to accept it? :D

      Hehee, Yeah, kinda like that :3 I'm glad that you could feel what I'm feeling about :D

      Gapapa, dicoba dikit2 ntar bias deh :) Hehee

      Hapus
  4. Heumm aslik dsh ads krmajusn pesat dek lulu, akuuuuu harus mengcopy pastekan artiannya ke gugle translate dulu nih

    Tapi intinya ini menceritakan si dia yaaaaakaaand

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Alhamdulillah, mbak nita :) hehee
      Aku jg nulis ini msh mnta bantuan suhu gugel translate, kok, mbak :'D bntar2 ngecek gutrans "Ini bener gak artinya bgini?" blablabla dan berkali2 copas ke gutrans ampe jari pegel :')) hahaha

      Iya, lebih tpatnya ada 2 orang yg sedang kugosipkan di sini. :) Hihii.

      Hapus
  5. good for you. hahaha, so your first love gave you a brand new day? just like cherrybelle's song yeah. I Guess, you first love is kind of thinker, who loves mystery.. the "hard to slove riddle" told me that.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Haha, cherrybelle's song? How'd you know that? I don't even know. The cherrybelle's songs I know only "you are beautiful, beautiful, beautifuulll. Kamu cantikk, cantikk....." Ok, I think should stop this right away.

      Hoho, I wonder you just mentioned about the title of the film you've watched, or something? :p

      Hapus
  6. My English is bed, but I will try it to study well!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yups, you must try! Remember what sidu's book says? "Practice makes perfect."
      Yeay!

      Hapus
  7. Hello, Teh Lulu! Swear, I'm so excited karena Teteh posting dengan berbahasa inggris. Ya lumayan, melatih reading and writing, walau bahasanya campur banyak Indonya wkwk.
    Mm, Teh Ran toh yang menginspirasi. Alhamdulillah. Tapi segini mah bahasanya baik sih Kak. Yang penting aku ngerti. Ya, alhamdulillah Riska ngerti isi postingan ini :(
    Cieeee bahas si uhuk-uhuk. I'm happy look you and him feels happiness.
    My english so-so-so-so bad vsun I'm sorry but I'm swear I know what's mean this. :')

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello, Riska! :D
      Hihi, Thank you!
      Gapapa, dicoba2 dlu aja. Campur sunda ge teu nanaon atuh, Ris. Aku skalian belajar basa sunda juga jadinya. Wahaha.

      Alhamdulillah, kalo msh bsa dimengerti. Hehe. Selama tdak mnyesatkan, ya? Hahaha.
      Iya, dia yg menginspirasi :)

      Uhuk, uhuk? Siapa tuh? Tukang obat batuk? Haha.
      Hehe, Kalo kata abdel (apa siapa yak?): I know what you mean :) Aaaaaa meeaannn.. (baca: aamiiinn)

      Hapus
  8. Waaah is it too late to read this post? Is not?\("▔□▔)/

    Well keep trying to write in english, doesnt matter ur grammar right or wrong! Forget the bullshit role!
    Im gonna check Ran's blog <( ̄︶ ̄)>

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Nope, you're not late, Kak Virr.. I'm the one who late.....to posting a new post. wahahaa :'D

      Hehe, thanks for supporting me, kak viraaaw! :D
      Yeaayy!
      Go ahead :)

      Hapus
  9. omg O_O it's me on your post! Wow, I feel honored. You know what, your English is better than mine. Now that you are very good in writing English, hope you keep writing your blog posts in English. And also practice your English. Speak the language, Lu. Come on, gather your courage and make some new friends from another country. It's really fun you know..

    So since you write about your love story now I'm curious about it hahahha starting to kepo lol. I want to write about it too but... heck, it's too embarrassing to tell hahaha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hey, Lu... by the way I have two blogger friends. They blog in English and always comment back:

      byxemma@blogspot
      feedingwords-com

      Happy blogging, my friend :)

      Hapus
    2. Aku bales pake b indo aja ya, Ran. Biar cpet. Wkwkw
      Makasih udah mampiiir dan bca postingan edisi khusus ini :D gak marah kan aku gosipin di sini? Hehee. Mdah2an gak ya :D
      Makasih, Ran! Tp msh bagusan kamu kok, aku msh bnyak yg kurang2nya:( msh hrs bnyk bljr lg. Hehe

      Wah, tmen dr negara lain, ya? Dlu aku prnah tuh nemu dri omegle, smpet chat2an jg. Tp lama2 bosen. Haha. Klo tmen blogger dri luar negeri blm prnah. Makasih recommend-nya yah! Nanti aku knjungi :D
      Skali lg makasih bnyak!

      About my love story? I'll tell you later! Haha. It's too emberrassing, of course :')

      Hapus
  10. Woah. After reading this post, I think I'm gonna write something on my blog in english too. I've ever written in English a year ago but I stopped it because it sucks and blahblah. Duh ._.'

    Well done. Your english writings is good.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehe, ayo coba lg nulis inggris. Nnti aku komen sklian bljar :D *ini udh lelah pke b.ing. indo aja dah ya komennya*

      Alhamdulillah, mkasih:))

      Hapus
  11. gue mau comment tp bahasa inggris gue cetek wkwkwkwk

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Gapapa pake bhs indo aja woles. Lebih enak sih. Bhahaha

      Hapus
  12. Lulu Hallo, how are you?

    Sejujurnya pengen ikutan comment bahasa inggris, kek yang lain. Tapi, apalah daya. Writing gue kurang lu, jadinya comment bahasa Indonesia gak apa-apa ya?

    Hem... Akhirnya lulus nge-post again.. Seneng banget Lulu kembali dengan suasana barunya. Gak tau, sih. Ke mana kemaren hilangnya. Heheheh.

    Tapi, perjuanganmu untuk nulis ini, gue bilang sih, respect bangetlah. Ya, semoga RAN itu terus menginspirasimu, ya lu. Biar di sini juga banyak postingan baru...

    Terus, ngomongin yang soal cinta.. Hem... Semoga ini deh... Apa, ya.. Yagitulah.. *Tumben bgt gue kehabisa kata-kata kek gini? -_-

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Haalooooww pangeraaannn!!!
      I'm fine, thank you. And you?
      Wuaaaa, long time no see, paangg.. I really miss youu. Haha

      Gapapa, pang. Pake bhs indo, sunda, trserah. Asal jgn bhs mandarin sama jawa. Kugakngerti. Wakakak

      Alhamdulillah, pangerann. Aku msh ttep di sini kok, msh ttep ada postingan baru stiap minggunya. Kdang Sminggu sekali, paling lama ya 2 mingguan. Ehehee. Mgkin yg mmbuat khdiranku dianggap gak hadir krna jrang keliling2, pang. :') maafkan dakuu:')

      Hehe iyaa pang. Ran inspirator banget, bkin org smangat nulis b.inggr. :D
      InsyaAllah, postingan barunya akan diapdet stiap minggunya:)

      Cieeeh, tumben keabisan kata2? Hahaha

      Hapus
  13. Saya nggak nyangka kamu jago nulis dalam bahasa Inggris Lulu hehehehehehehehe...

    Good job!

    (Ini komen akibat nggak bisa bahasa Inggris) hehehehehehe ;D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Haha, saya jg gak nyangka, mang. Wkwk

      Thankyuuhh!

      Ngmng sunda aja yuk skalian biar ga riweuh. Hahaha

      Hapus
  14. Aaaaakkk lucu sekali blognya diaaa. *lalu malah pergi dari sini*
    Eh, eh itu keren amat ya cowok-cowok yang jago riddle kayak gitu. ._.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aaaaakk iyaaaa.
      Hmmm.... Bisa jadi..
      *aku gak ngerti, serius ini ngmng apaan. wkwk*

      Hapus
  15. Waw ada Ran ya.. Kemarin-kemarin saya juga sempet email-an ama dia. Dia banyak ngasih tips2 gitu deh. Keren! She's really cool.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iyah, betul :D Dia bnyak ngasih masukan dan saran. Hehee. I agree with you! :D

      Hapus
  16. English, pengen belajar, hmm..tapi dari dulu agak sulit, buat writingnya.

    oh, itu namanya Ran ya, dia juga sering mampir ke blog saya.

    btw, keren juga nih udah bisa writing english, hahaha... aku ma apa atuh.



    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehe, iya, mgkin nnti yah bertahap. Sering2 aja nnton atau baca komik yg bhs inggris gtu, nnti lama2 tau penulisannya :)

      Iyaah :D

      Alhamdulillah, tp gue jg msh belajar kok. hehe. Gapapah, smngat aja yg penting mah :D

      Hapus
  17. aaa..english..i really want to write use english, but sometimes i think, i'm afraid if there is many mistake of grammar or other that make my post so amburadul :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Haha, ketakutan yg sama sprit apa yg kualami,, dan dialami sbgian org jg sih.. Ya gmn ya? Mgkin ga boleh takut salah kali, pede aja. *pdhl aku sndiri sih msih tkut salah dan gapede jg klo nulis inggris. Haha* #gagalngasisolusi

      Hapus
  18. sepongo-pongo nya aku, ternyata bisa paham juga lho sama postinganmu luk. Bener banget gak masalah dibilang gak nasionalis, in fact orang berbahasa inggris belom tentu dia gak nasionalis kan? justru berusaha membangun negaranya ke yang lebih baik lagi, right?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahaa, pongo? Ada2 aja dah.
      Naahh! Betul itu! Aku stujuuuu!!! :D

      Hapus

Mind if you comment here? Or choose to be a silent reader? It's up to you! :) Anyway, thank you so much for taking your precious time to read my post to the end! Hehew~